I offer individual psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, a therapy group (therapy group is specifically for men who are coming out), clinical supervision, and educational lectures/workshops. Please click the links on the left side of the page for further information.
How much does therapy cost?
I have a set fee for the cost of each individual psychotherapy and psychoanalysis ($165) and group ($60) session.
What if I want to use my insurance?
Most of my patients pay for sessions up front and then utilize monthly bills from our sessions to get reimbursed from their insurance companies. This is called "out-of-network" benefits and is often a part of mental health plans on insurances that provide such benefits. If you would like to see whether or not part or all of our sessions would be covered under your out-of-network benefits, you should call you insurance company using the phone number on the back of your insurance card and ask:
1) Do I have behavioral health benefits? If so...
2) If I would like to see someone who is not in-network, would I be able to do that? (If your insurance company needs it, my National Provider ID (NPI) is 1013326438)
3) Do I have to meet a deductible? How much is my deductible for out-of-network providers?
4) How many sessions do I get per year? Are their limits to my coverage?
5) What is the process for getting reimbursed for my sessions?
DO YOU DO SKYPE/FACETIME APPOINTMENTS?
I do consider online appointments though clients should know that many insurances will not reimburse online services. This would require payment out-of-pocket. Additionally, because the guidelines around the provision of psychotherapy services over the internet varies from state-to-state, it may be possible that your state does not offer such services.
Setting Up an Appointment
If you are interested in setting up an initial appointment, please call me at 267.225.5605 (please do not text) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (keep in mind that email communication may not be secure and confidential).